عنوان الموضوع : here ghaza - بالانجليزية
كاتب الموضوع : chahinez
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

honestly i don't know what to do for them !! ??

just dou3a

هؤلاء هم أطفال غزة الذي يغتالهم كل يومٍ الإحتلال الصهيوني.
These are the children of Gaza, which kills them

every day of the Zionist occupation.
no words );
I can’t anymore. Look at him, look at the mother. Innocent peoples, never stop praying for them. Never stop making douas for them, they need us.
Don’t ignor them, they are humans, like you, like me. They deserve peace.

When a father farewell his son from his foot because he could not find another hale part in his body,…. Gaza

A civilian house of a visually impaired man was bombed without a prior notice in Rafah. The man lost his mother and son, and he himself was injured together with his brother and sister, and 5 of the neighboring houses
July 20, 2014

gaza here
هنا غزة ،

ya rabe

Shame on the world !!

Despite French President François Hollande’s ban on Palestine solidarity demonstrations, thousands of protesters marched in French cities on Saturday to condemn Israeli attacks on Gaza. Clashes broke out after riot police fired tear gas at protesters .19. July 2014

While escaping the ****ling of an Israeli tank a boy falls behind, while on the ground the tank targets him again as a mother turns and rushes back to save him. #GazaUnderAttack

This is what’s happening in Gaza during 8 days of #Israeli bombing in #Gaza Strip

please all who passed, please pray for ghaza that's all

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©