عنوان الموضوع : Egypt: Military accused of killing over 100 Muslim Brotherhood followers - en anglais
كاتب الموضوع : imilla
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

Egypt's military rulers were last night accused of killing more than 100 supporters of former president Mohammed Morsi in the worst night of bloodshed since the fall of Hosni Mubarak
27 Jul 2015
The Muslim Brotherhood claimed that at least 120 people had died, and hundreds more injured, when the army opened fire with live rounds
Sixty six were killed and a further 61 "clinically dead" on life support machines, they said
Gehad El-Haddad, a Muslim Brotherhood spokesman, on Saturday said the army had been “shooting to kill”, rather than “shooting to wound” when trying to disperse the protesters
The bullet wounds are in the head and chest, he said Witnesses also reported snipers firing from rooftops
It came as the climax to weeks of anger over the ousting of Mr Morsi,Egypt’s first democratically elected president, in a military coup
Three weeks ago, 50 supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood were killed when the army opened fire outside the Rabaa al-Adawiya mosque
The threat of violence had been apparent since Wednesday, when General al-Sisi first called for mass rallies on Friday to give Egypt’s new military rulers a mandate to fight violence and terrorism
One group of Mr Morsi’s supporters said some of the protesters had tried to march toward a nearby overpass, when they were met by a volley of tear gas from the police

They said the demonstrators had responded by hurling rocks and stones at the security forces, before the police then opened fire

There were snipers on the rooftops, I could hear the bullets whizzing past me,” said Ahmed el Nashar, 34, a media consultant for the Muslim Brotherhood, choking back his tears. “Man, people were just dropping.”

Mahmoud Ibrahim, a member of the brotherhood involved in the protests, said: They kill us and then accuse of being terrorists
tel

Supporters of Egypt's ousted President Mohammed Morsi carry an injured man to a field hospital following clashes with security forces at Nasr City. (AP)i

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©