عنوان الموضوع : يرحم والديك ادخل - بكالوريا
كاتب الموضوع : imilla
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

This is a letter to somepeople,read it if you see that it includes you ,you can answer the following questions and give me your opinion and help us to pass throught this hard year .ican see because of the serie of absense of some teachers from schools i twas expensive for evry singl student in 3rd year,and the price was our desire of getting the bac with good grades,but that fire in our hearts is dead iknow that we should speak up and low to get our voise to the surface

: hi evry one we hear that we're the best they expect us to honor them by our results without knowing that we're sufring deep inside evry moment we lose in the route of this year
even who are careless you will wake up even when it is too late but by that time we will understand this messege
do you know that

evenwe weren'tgood students in middal school we had such a fire,disire,fower to get to where we are today

can we say that

we're all living in a bad conditions of disoppointment that makes us fearless ad careless for our studies

can we stand up and face the miror to say: i don't study as i should,i lost a chance and a year,i lost a part of me with is disire of the bac

can we look to the faces of our lovers and specialy our parents after the results came out and justify it for them

do you have any idea why we get so far from our gol

whose responsibility the closed walls we ended in? is it ours

please don't ignore this messege because maybe it seams to you with no importace but when you read it carefuly you'll find that its the horribal facts that we're livin

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©