عنوان الموضوع : Advice for CAPEM - التعليم في الجزائر
كاتب الموضوع : chahinez
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

Salam
Well concerning the CAPEM , be sure it's a normal exam , nothing special , if you are working for the sake of your learners so each day is a capem , don't care about the comission nor the inspector they are there to see you how to teach and how you care about Algerian learners , this is what every one should bear in mind , you are not there to please the inspector nor the commission.
So what I can advise you is
1- never be absent ( a teacher who is always late or absent does not deserve to be a teacher )
2- your daily documents should be updated , ( lesson plan , yearly planning , log book , mark book , pupils copy books ...)
your lessons should be planned to serve the principles of the CBA and learners teaching method.Set a column on your log book OBSERVATION one where you report daily remarks about the lesson performed and after each seance ask yourself those questions :
- What were my objectives for this lesson and did I reach them ?
- What is the relation or the link of all what I performed with CBA ?
- If I have to re-teach that lesson ; what shall I add , delete , consolidate ?

Be sure that all those questions the inspector will ask them to you the day of the CAPEM .

3- the most important is that you should be aware about your role and the learners' one also why are we teaching English to Algerian learners ? You will find all the answers to those question in the ( program and document d'accopagnement booklets in your schools)
4- the use of the board ( hand writing )
5- Use of visual aids or what is called nowadays VAKT + Pronunciation
6- Cahier de formation ( meetings and seminars )
7- Coordination
8- Take care about the advice that your inspector gives you during meetings and seminars and also he or she must pay you a visit before the CAPEM and he or she will make a report , so you have to take into account the remarks of that report .
9- During the debate use the "cahier de formation " and report all the remarks that the commission will make . Try if possible to answer and express yourself without influencing the members of the commission or the inspector
10- You will be asked questions about legislation like ( if you can join me by email I will send you a book about that at : yellowdaffodil66 at gmail dot com)
Those are some pieces of advice that teachers should take into account not only for their CAPEMS but in their daily work
Good Luck

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©