عنوان الموضوع : The First Online English Club initiative - بالانجليزية
كاتب الموضوع : salima
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

Since we have here in this forum good people, people who share the same objective, being the development of their English. And because the forum provides the development of our writing skill only. I saw it suitable to establish a virtual English club, where all the skills will be developed; and you may wonder how could it function?

The idea is inspired from my involvement in English club which was meant to provide intensive exposure to English in a relaxed atmosphere. And here, it is the same objective. But the way is slightly different from real life club. First we have to divide the tasks according to the activities and vote for their frequency.

What kinds of activities:

We can open the door for suggestions and here I suggest some:

*****-talk : where the participants meet on a weekly basis or every couples of weeks to discuss a topic advertised in the forum beforehand. One of the members of the club will be appointed to prepare the topic, to open the *****cast, and to moderate the debate, write the announcements in the forum and let us call him meetings officer.

Intensive reading: I think that it is a must for every ******** learner or teacher to read, read and read more. For that, one of the best activities would be what I call intensive reading. "Intensive Reading officer" or so, will be appointed to provide the forum with a list of links (titles of short stories)and the participants vote for the one they want to read collectively. Once they agree on one. They download it directly from the forum and start reading it for a week (for example) and then we open a new topic for the discussion. It will be amazing and amusing to see how everyone sees the story from a different perspective. We will learn from each other.

Guest talk: everyone of us happens to know a native speaker who is worth speaking. Or a good person, may be an inspector, a university lecturer or a senior teacher … and he can invite him in the ***** to give an address (conference) on a given topic and then we open the floor for the debate and the questions.

N.B: for the ***** activities only the forum members can participate in the cast.

Contests: the president of the club (or the supervisor of the forum)appoints a panel of judges for a contest such as : the best short story, the best poem, the best essay on: the best student/teacher relationship ….. etc. (and because the members are in diverse levels we can divide the contest into students' section, and teachers' section)and the winner will be given a prize or a certificate sent to his address.

May be, we can do more like: film shows if it is feasible to play a video conference from the net and then hold a debate on that. And the other members can think of other possible activities.

Finally, I think that such a pioneering initiative can enliven our forum and make the involvement most of all interesting and entertaining.

Waiting for your feedback.
i got these great idea with the help of my teacher or mr,restless so thanks a lot for the great efforts

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©