عنوان الموضوع : Some facts 2 - in english
كاتب الموضوع : madiha
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

Don't tell half truths and expect trust when the full truth comes out. Half truths are no better than lies.
Don't let people talk poorly about the people or things you care about, especially in your presence
People can fake their smiles but they can never know how to fake their tears and their feelings.
Changing your looks and lifestyle to please someone is a waste of time because if they really love you they will accept you for you.
If you find a "good" reason to cheat then that would be a "good" reason to break up.
Everyone is asking me if I'm ok as if it's such an easy question to answer.
My smile = hiding so many problems, emotions and sad feelings.
I didn't give up because I didn't care. I gave up because you didn't care.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Knowing a person is like music.. what attracts us to them is their melody, and as we get to know who they are, we learn their lyrics.
.Find someone who is proud to have you, scared to lose you, fight for you, appreciates you, respects you, care for you and loves you.
When someone asks me "Hi, how are you?" & my response is "High! How are you?" They just don’t seem to get it...
Don't focus on the door that closed, you may miss the one that opened for you.
It doesn't matter if a million guys call her beautiful, it only matters when the guy she loves says those words
HI GUYS I HOPE U LIKE MY TOPIC
THNX ANYWAY

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©