عنوان الموضوع : Peaceful life - anglais
كاتب الموضوع : amira
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

Hi guys I would like to share you my new topic which is about ‘Forgiveness
We may fight and blame each other for reasons or without; it’s not good at all when we enjoy hurt people around us. How careless and selfish are those who don’t respect others’ feelings, how painful are those who can’t forget, but how powerful are those who can forgive and never try to recall their pain. Forgiveness is really the best way to have simple and peaceful life; it can help you to be the happiest person on the earth. Besides, the person who tends to overcome others’ Faults is often loved and appreciated by people. When you feel that you were betrayed by your closest friend or whatever else, just remember that nothing is worth than to forgive and continue your way towards the top; never look back, and never try to make the past chatters your dreams. People who tend to not forget others mistakes and prefer to stay in their stubborn are likely to be the losers and surely are going to bear the results. In contrary, those who tend to forget and forgive are more likely to be the most courageous and successful. In short, forgiving others never mean that you’re weak and can’t face troubles, but it reflects how peaceful and wise you’re in solving problems
This is only a thought and I hope to enjoy reading it
C u tomorrow if the God will
Till that time wish u Good night
Written on: 09-09-2015

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©