عنوان الموضوع : مسطلحات انجليزية مع الترجمة 2- english
كاتب الموضوع : khouloud
مقدم من طرف منتديات ايمازيغن

curiosity killed the cat"

Curiosity killed the cat

reminds us that being too curious can be dangerous. Example: "What do you think is down that dark street?" Reply: "I would rather not find out. Curiosity killed the cat."

Curiosity killed the cat recalls a story in which "the cat" was killed because he was too curious and followed "curiosity" too far. Example: "That reporter has been asking a lot of questions and the boss doesn't like it." Reply: "Curiosity killed the cat."

Cats are curious animals that like to investigate, but their curiosity can take them places where they might get hurt. Children especially, like cats, are curious and like to test to find out what is dangerous. Example: "My son stuck his finger into the electrical outlet and got a huge shock! He said he wanted to find out how it would feel." Reply: "It's a good thing he wasn't hurt! Curiosity killed the cat."

الترجمه
"curiosity killed the cat"
الترجمه الحرفيه لهذه الجمله هو الفضول قتل القطه
تقال هذه الجمله فى حاله التعبير عن شدى الفضول الذى قد يضرنا بخطورته
مثال
"What do you think is down that dark street?" Reply: "I would rather not find out.
ماذا تعتقد ان يكون هناك فى هذا الشارع المظلم؟
الاجابه هنا يمكن ان تكون هذه الجمله
Curiosity killed the cat."
ترجع هذه الحمله الى قصة قط كان فضولى جدا والفضول اخذه الى بعيد جدا
مثال
That reporter has been asking a lot of questions and the boss doesn't like it
لقد سال الصحفى اسئله كثيره جدا ولكنها لم تعجب الرئيس بالمره
ففى هذه الحاله نقول
Curiosity killed the cat."

مناسبه هذه الجمله ان القطط اكثر الحيوانات فضولا وفضولهم هذا يسبب لهم اضرارا مثلهم مثل الاطفال ايضا فضوليين جدا ويحبوا ان يكتشفوا ما حولهم
مثال
"My son stuck his finger into the electrical outlet and got a huge shock! He said he wanted to find out how it would feel."

لقد ادخل ابنى اصبعه فى الكهرباء وقال انه يريد ان يعرف شعور الكهرباء
الاجابه تكون
"It's a good thing he wasn't hurt! Curiosity killed the cat."

جيد انه لم يتاذى
Curiosity killed the cat

يتبع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً:

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©